Here is a cheat sheet tutorial showing you how to root your Samsung Galaxy Pro 12.2 with Android 4.4.2
- Download CF-Auto-Root and Odin v3.09.
- Then put your device in download mode by holding the volume down, home and power buttons. When a warning prompt appears, you should then press the volume up button.
- Unzip Odin v3.09 and then right click on the .exe file and run it as an administrator on your PC
- Using the USB cable that came with your device, connect your Galaxy Pro 12.2 to your computer. After you have done this you should see the ID: COMM fields in the Odin application. If this doesn’t happen, then you should look at reinstalling the Samsung drivers on your actual PC
- Within the Odin application, press AP and select the CF-Auto-Root-kltexx-smg900.tar.md5 file.
- Make sure that Re-Partition is deselected, then check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
- Press start and that will begin the installation process. Do not do anything until this finishes.
Latest posts by TWR (see all)
- Connecting to Airport WiFi is Safe, Right?…..Wrong - December 5, 2017
- Your HP Wireless mouse can be Spoofed; Be careful - May 18, 2017
- E.U. Fines Facebook $122 Million for misleading information about WhatsApp acquisition - May 18, 2017