Reddit data breach, alleged FIN7 members charged and Facebook’s Chief Security Officer announces departure on episode 90 of our daily podcast.
Todays Agenda is as follows:
- Reddit Data Breach
- US Charges Three FIN7 Members
- Facebook Security Chief Leaving With No Replacement
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019