FCC admits DDoS claims were false, TSMC infection was WannaCry and vulnerabilities found in open source medical records software on episode 94 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Update: TSMC Infection Was WannaCry Variant
- 23 Vulnerabilities Found in Popular Medical Records System
- FCC Admits DDoS Claims Were False
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Major Trends in Cyber Security to Expect in 2020 - December 12, 2019
- 5 Robust Cybersecurity Practices for Your Email Marketing Campaigns - December 5, 2019
- 5 Insider Threat Solutions You Should Follow in 2019 - November 29, 2019