FCC admits DDoS claims were false, TSMC infection was WannaCry and vulnerabilities found in open source medical records software on episode 94 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Update: TSMC Infection Was WannaCry Variant
- 23 Vulnerabilities Found in Popular Medical Records System
- FCC Admits DDoS Claims Were False
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020