DEF CON 2018 news roundup! 11-year-old hacks replica election site in under 10 minutes, Google engineer kicked from convention and a load of vulnerabilities on episode 97 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- 11-Year-Old Hacks Replica Florida Election Website in Under 10 Minutes
- Google Senior Software Engineer Trouble Over Tweet
- DEF CON 2018 Vulnerability Reveals
- Telltale URLs Expose Personal Information
- 47 Vulnerabilities Found in 25 Android Models
- Critical Vulnerabilities Found in HP OfficeJet Printers
- Medical Device Flaw Allows Attackers to Alter Vital Signs
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020