DEF CON 2018 news roundup! 11-year-old hacks replica election site in under 10 minutes, Google engineer kicked from convention and a load of vulnerabilities on episode 97 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- 11-Year-Old Hacks Replica Florida Election Website in Under 10 Minutes
- Google Senior Software Engineer Trouble Over Tweet
- DEF CON 2018 Vulnerability Reveals
- Telltale URLs Expose Personal Information
- 47 Vulnerabilities Found in 25 Android Models
- Critical Vulnerabilities Found in HP OfficeJet Printers
- Medical Device Flaw Allows Attackers to Alter Vital Signs
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.