DEF CON 2018 news roundup! 11-year-old hacks replica election site in under 10 minutes, Google engineer kicked from convention and a load of vulnerabilities on episode 97 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- 11-Year-Old Hacks Replica Florida Election Website in Under 10 Minutes
- Google Senior Software Engineer Trouble Over Tweet
- DEF CON 2018 Vulnerability Reveals
- Telltale URLs Expose Personal Information
- 47 Vulnerabilities Found in 25 Android Models
- Critical Vulnerabilities Found in HP OfficeJet Printers
- Medical Device Flaw Allows Attackers to Alter Vital Signs
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019