New KeyPass ransomware variant making the rounds, TLS 1.3 officially approved as standard and Google logging users’ location even if “Location History” is turned off on episode 98 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New KeyPass Ransomware Variant
- TLS 1.3 Officially Approved as Standard
- Google Tracking Android & iPhone Users With Location History Off
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020