New KeyPass ransomware variant making the rounds, TLS 1.3 officially approved as standard and Google logging users’ location even if “Location History” is turned off on episode 98 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New KeyPass Ransomware Variant
- TLS 1.3 Officially Approved as Standard
- Google Tracking Android & iPhone Users With Location History Off
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Your Ultimate Antivirus Software Guide - November 19, 2019
- 6 OSINT Tools That Make a Pentester’s Life Easier - November 18, 2019
- Cyber Security Threats to Consider in 2019 and Beyond - November 15, 2019