Attacking the power grid using a smart appliance botnet, Firefox security plug-in logging user activity and ATM heist hits India’s Cosmos Bank on episode 100 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Using Smart Appliance Botnet to Attack the Power Grid
- Security Plug-In Endorsed by Mozilla Allegedly Tracking Users
- $13m Stolen From India’s Cosmos Bank in ATM Heist
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020