A Windows zero-day disclosed with no patch, Instagram adds security features and 130 million hotel customers’ data for sale on dark web on episode 109 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Instagram Expands 2FA Support
- Microsoft Windows Zero-Day Disclosed, No Patch
- Hotel Chain Breach Affecting 130 Million Guests, Data for Sale on Dark Web
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020