Massive malware campaign skimming card data from 7,339 Magento stores, Cobalt Group/FIN7 targeting Russia and Romania banks and Firefox to block trackers by default on episode 111 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Cobalt Group Targeting Russian and Romanian Banks
- Malware Found on Over 7,000 Magento Stores
- Mozilla Firefox to Block All Trackers by Default
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020