Massive malware campaign skimming card data from 7,339 Magento stores, Cobalt Group/FIN7 targeting Russia and Romania banks and Firefox to block trackers by default on episode 111 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Cobalt Group Targeting Russian and Romanian Banks
- Malware Found on Over 7,000 Magento Stores
- Mozilla Firefox to Block All Trackers by Default
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- PrepAway – An Interactive Environment for Vmware Certification Exams Preparation - September 12, 2019
- Is it Important to Communicate with Other Hackers Across the Globe? - September 11, 2019
- How to Protect your Online Data in 2019 - September 11, 2019