Windows Zero-Day exploited following Twitter disclosure, Vodafone blames victims for being hacked and a new hacker group poses major risk to banks on episode 115 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Windows Zero-Day Exploited Following Disclosure on Twitter
- Vodafone Expects Hacked Customers With Weak Passwords to Pay Back Money
- Silence, New Hacker Group Major Threat to Banks
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- PrepAway – An Interactive Environment for Vmware Certification Exams Preparation - September 12, 2019
- Is it Important to Communicate with Other Hackers Across the Globe? - September 11, 2019
- How to Protect your Online Data in 2019 - September 11, 2019