Windows Zero-Day exploited following Twitter disclosure, Vodafone blames victims for being hacked and a new hacker group poses major risk to banks on episode 115 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Windows Zero-Day Exploited Following Disclosure on Twitter
- Vodafone Expects Hacked Customers With Weak Passwords to Pay Back Money
- Silence, New Hacker Group Major Threat to Banks
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020