A Tor Browser Zero-Day disclosed on Twitter, Trend Micro apps collecting browser history and France takes Google to court on episode 118 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Tor Browser Zero-Day Disclosed on Twitter
- Trend Micro Apps Found Collecting User Data
- France Takes Google to Court Over “Right to be Forgotten” Rule
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020