British Airways breach update including it’s attribution to MageCart and Microsoft Patch Tuesday addresses 17 critical flaws on episode 119 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- British Airways Breach Attributed to MageCart
- Law Firm Seeks £500 Million Class-Action Lawsuit Against British Airways
- Microsoft’s September Patch Tuesday Fixes 17 Critical Vulnerabilities
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019