UEFI Rootkit spotted in the wild for the first time, Port of San Diego suffers ransomware attack and new Apple Mobile Device Management vulnerability on episode 131 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- First UEFI Rootkit Spotted in the Wild
- Port of San Diego Ransomware Attack
- Vulnerability Found in Apple Mobile Device Enrollment Program
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019