UEFI Rootkit spotted in the wild for the first time, Port of San Diego suffers ransomware attack and new Apple Mobile Device Management vulnerability on episode 131 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- First UEFI Rootkit Spotted in the Wild
- Port of San Diego Ransomware Attack
- Vulnerability Found in Apple Mobile Device Enrollment Program
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- PrepAway – An Interactive Environment for Vmware Certification Exams Preparation - September 12, 2019
- Is it Important to Communicate with Other Hackers Across the Globe? - September 11, 2019
- How to Protect your Online Data in 2019 - September 11, 2019