New espionage group forgoes malware, critical WhatsApp flaw could have been triggered by a call and a look at Russian and Chinese hacking communinites on episode 139 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Espionage Group Carrying Out Malware-less Campaign
- WhatsApp Vulnerability Could Be Triggered by Simply Answering a Call
- A Look into Russian and Chinese Hacking Communities
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020