New espionage group forgoes malware, critical WhatsApp flaw could have been triggered by a call and a look at Russian and Chinese hacking communinites on episode 139 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Espionage Group Carrying Out Malware-less Campaign
- WhatsApp Vulnerability Could Be Triggered by Simply Answering a Call
- A Look into Russian and Chinese Hacking Communities
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019