EU leaders consider sanctions over cyber attacks, conservative super PAC exposes voter info, LuminosityLink RAT dev gets sentenced and Tumblr discloses a flaw on episode 144 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Britain to Urge EU Leaders for Action Against Cyber Attacks
- Tea Party Super PAC Exposes Info of Over 500,000 Voters
- LuminosityLink RAT Author Sentenced to 30 Months
- Tumblr Flaw Could Have Exposed Account Info
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- ACH in the Payment API – An Overview - July 11, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019