EU leaders consider sanctions over cyber attacks, conservative super PAC exposes voter info, LuminosityLink RAT dev gets sentenced and Tumblr discloses a flaw on episode 144 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Britain to Urge EU Leaders for Action Against Cyber Attacks
- Tea Party Super PAC Exposes Info of Over 500,000 Voters
- LuminosityLink RAT Author Sentenced to 30 Months
- Tumblr Flaw Could Have Exposed Account Info
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020