Hackers accessed Healthcare(.)gov records of 75,000 people, Facebook may be looking to buy a cybersecurity company and critical vulnerabilities found in NAS devices on episode 146 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Hackers Accessed Healthcare(.)gov Records of 75,000 People
- Facebook Reportedly Looking to Acquire a Cybersecurity Company
- Report: Critical Vulnerabilities Found in Several NAS Devices
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019