Hackers accessed Healthcare(.)gov records of 75,000 people, Facebook may be looking to buy a cybersecurity company and critical vulnerabilities found in NAS devices on episode 146 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Hackers Accessed Healthcare(.)gov Records of 75,000 People
- Facebook Reportedly Looking to Acquire a Cybersecurity Company
- Report: Critical Vulnerabilities Found in Several NAS Devices
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #246 - March 25, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019