Hackers accessed Healthcare(.)gov records of 75,000 people, Facebook may be looking to buy a cybersecurity company and critical vulnerabilities found in NAS devices on episode 146 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Hackers Accessed Healthcare(.)gov Records of 75,000 People
- Facebook Reportedly Looking to Acquire a Cybersecurity Company
- Report: Critical Vulnerabilities Found in Several NAS Devices
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020