US & UK to sign AI and Cybersecurity accord, JQuery flaw patched after 8 years, Windows 10 Zip bug and Japan demands Facebook improve data protection on episode 147 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- US & UK to Sign AI and Cybersecurity Accord
- JQuery Flaw Present for Eight Years Patched
- Windows 10 Zip Bug Overwrites Files
- Japan Orders Facebook to Improve Data Protection
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020