Two new zero-day exploits put millions of endpoints at risk, attackers actively exploiting Cisco security appliances and US charges Chinese and Taiwan companies with theft of Micron trade secrets on episode 155 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Zero-Day Bugs Expose Millions of Device to Remote Attacks
- Unknown Attackers Exploit Zero-Day to Restart Cisco Security Devices
- US Accuses Chinese & Taiwan Companies of Stealing Trade Secrets from Micron
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020