Verified twitter accounts hijacked for fake Elon Musk bitcoin scam, Icecast vulnerabilities pose risk to streaming radio stations and disk encryption bypass flaws impact popular SSD drives on episode 157 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Fake Elon Musk Twitter Bitcoin Scam
- Icecast Vulnerability Puts Online Radio Stations at Risk
- Flaws in Popular SSD Drives Bypass Disk Encryption
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019