Verified twitter accounts hijacked for fake Elon Musk bitcoin scam, Icecast vulnerabilities pose risk to streaming radio stations and disk encryption bypass flaws impact popular SSD drives on episode 157 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Fake Elon Musk Twitter Bitcoin Scam
- Icecast Vulnerability Puts Online Radio Stations at Risk
- Flaws in Popular SSD Drives Bypass Disk Encryption
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020