Verified twitter accounts hijacked for fake Elon Musk bitcoin scam, Icecast vulnerabilities pose risk to streaming radio stations and disk encryption bypass flaws impact popular SSD drives on episode 157 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Fake Elon Musk Twitter Bitcoin Scam
- Icecast Vulnerability Puts Online Radio Stations at Risk
- Flaws in Popular SSD Drives Bypass Disk Encryption
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- 4 Real-Life Examples of Stolen Identity and How They Did It - July 23, 2019
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- ACH in the Payment API – An Overview - July 11, 2019