Pentagon begins uploading APT malware samples to VirusTotal, Lazarus Group’s FastCash malware tool uncovered and man pleads guilty to DDoS attacks on gaming companies on episode 160 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Pentagon Begins Uploading APT Malware Samples to VirusTotal
- Researchers Discover Lazarus Group Tool Used in FastCash ATM Hacks
- Man Pleads Guilty to DDoS Attacks on Gaming Companies
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020