Pentagon begins uploading APT malware samples to VirusTotal, Lazarus Group’s FastCash malware tool uncovered and man pleads guilty to DDoS attacks on gaming companies on episode 160 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Pentagon Begins Uploading APT Malware Samples to VirusTotal
- Researchers Discover Lazarus Group Tool Used in FastCash ATM Hacks
- Man Pleads Guilty to DDoS Attacks on Gaming Companies
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019