More Spectre and Meltdown attacks discovered, new US cybersecurity agency bill moves forward and Google and Target Twitter accounts hijacked for Bitcoin scam on episode 164 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Seven More Spectre and Meltdown Variants Discovered
- New Cybersecurity Agency Bill Passes US House of Representatives
- Bitcoin Twitter Scam Continues, Google’s G Suite Twitter Hacked
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- PrepAway – An Interactive Environment for Vmware Certification Exams Preparation - September 12, 2019
- Is it Important to Communicate with Other Hackers Across the Globe? - September 11, 2019
- How to Protect your Online Data in 2019 - September 11, 2019