Twitter says third-party app used in Bitcoin scams, Instagram flaw leaked plain text passwords and over 6,500 Dark Web sites deleted in hosting provider hack on episode 166 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Twitter Says Third-Party App Used in Bitcoin Scams
- Instagram Security Flaw Leaked User Passwords in Plain Text
- Dark Web Hosting Provider Hacked, Over 6,500 Sites Deleted
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019