Black Hat Europe 2018 kicks off today in London so on episode 175 of our daily podcast we highlight just a few of the cybersecurity talks scheduled to take place.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Black Hat Europe 2018 Keynote
- Three Microsoft Edge Bugs, Two New
- New Apple File System Attack
- Side-Channel Attack Exposes Visitors’ Social Media Account
- Armis to Demonstrate BLEEDINGBIT Zero-Day Flaws
- FancyBear UEFI Rootkit
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #181 - December 11, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #180 – Interview with Valentino De Sousa - December 10, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #179 - December 7, 2018