Black Hat Europe 2018 kicks off today in London so on episode 175 of our daily podcast we highlight just a few of the cybersecurity talks scheduled to take place.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Black Hat Europe 2018 Keynote
- Three Microsoft Edge Bugs, Two New
- New Apple File System Attack
- Side-Channel Attack Exposes Visitors’ Social Media Account
- Armis to Demonstrate BLEEDINGBIT Zero-Day Flaws
- FancyBear UEFI Rootkit
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- PrepAway – An Interactive Environment for Vmware Certification Exams Preparation - September 12, 2019
- Is it Important to Communicate with Other Hackers Across the Globe? - September 11, 2019
- How to Protect your Online Data in 2019 - September 11, 2019