Black Hat Europe 2018 kicks off today in London so on episode 175 of our daily podcast we highlight just a few of the cybersecurity talks scheduled to take place.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Black Hat Europe 2018 Keynote
- Three Microsoft Edge Bugs, Two New
- New Apple File System Attack
- Side-Channel Attack Exposes Visitors’ Social Media Account
- Armis to Demonstrate BLEEDINGBIT Zero-Day Flaws
- FancyBear UEFI Rootkit
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #205: Interview with Noam Kehati of Sixgill - January 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #204 - January 18, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #203 - January 17, 2019