Black Hat Europe 2018 kicks off today in London so on episode 175 of our daily podcast we highlight just a few of the cybersecurity talks scheduled to take place.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Black Hat Europe 2018 Keynote
- Three Microsoft Edge Bugs, Two New
- New Apple File System Attack
- Side-Channel Attack Exposes Visitors’ Social Media Account
- Armis to Demonstrate BLEEDINGBIT Zero-Day Flaws
- FancyBear UEFI Rootkit
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019