Quora hack exposes 100 million users’ data, shady iOS apps use Touch ID to steal money, and class-action lawsuits filed over Marriott’s Starwood Hotel breach on episode 176 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Quora Hacked Exposing 100 Million Users’ Data
- Scam iOS Apps Use Touch ID to Steal Money From Users
- Lawsuits Filed over Marriott Starwood Hotels Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #181 - December 11, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #180 – Interview with Valentino De Sousa - December 10, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #179 - December 7, 2018