APT using malicious Chrome Extension, Google Maps notification spam, and Adobe Flash actively exploited zero-day receives emergency patch on episode 178 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- APT Using Chrome Extension to Infect Computers
- Google Maps is Sending Notification Spam
- Adobe Issues Update to Patch Actively Exploited Flash Flaw
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #242 - March 19, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #241: Cyber Law with Steve Black, Professor of Law - March 18, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #240 - March 15, 2019