APT using malicious Chrome Extension, Google Maps notification spam, and Adobe Flash actively exploited zero-day receives emergency patch on episode 178 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- APT Using Chrome Extension to Infect Computers
- Google Maps is Sending Notification Spam
- Adobe Issues Update to Patch Actively Exploited Flash Flaw
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019