Hundreds of German Politicians have personal data leaked, lawsuit over Weather Channel App’s alleged abuse of user location data, and NSA to release GHIDRA reverse engineering tool at RSAConference 2019 on episode 195 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- German Politicians’ Personal Info Leaks Online
- Lawsuit Over Weather Channel App Data Misuse
- NSA to Release GHIDRA Reverse Engineering Tool at RSAConference
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020