Hundreds of German Politicians have personal data leaked, lawsuit over Weather Channel App’s alleged abuse of user location data, and NSA to release GHIDRA reverse engineering tool at RSAConference 2019 on episode 195 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- German Politicians’ Personal Info Leaks Online
- Lawsuit Over Weather Channel App Data Misuse
- NSA to Release GHIDRA Reverse Engineering Tool at RSAConference
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019