Malware found preinstalled on some Alcatel phones, hacker gets 10 years for Children’s Hospital DDoS attack, and US Govt shutdown leaves .GOV TLS certificates to expire on episode 199 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Malware Found PreInstalled on Alcatel Smartphones
- Hacker Gets 10 Years in Prison for Children’s Hospital DDoS Attacks
- US Shutdown Leaves Government Sites with Expired TLS Certificates
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- 5 Robust Cybersecurity Practices for Your Email Marketing Campaigns - December 5, 2019
- 5 Insider Threat Solutions You Should Follow in 2019 - November 29, 2019
- Data Breaches That Occurred in 2019 and How Cybersecurity Frameworks Can Work To Prevent Them - November 25, 2019