Malware found preinstalled on some Alcatel phones, hacker gets 10 years for Children’s Hospital DDoS attack, and US Govt shutdown leaves .GOV TLS certificates to expire on episode 199 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Malware Found PreInstalled on Alcatel Smartphones
- Hacker Gets 10 Years in Prison for Children’s Hospital DDoS Attacks
- US Shutdown Leaves Government Sites with Expired TLS Certificates
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019