Google fined $57 million by France for GDPR violations, WPML WordPress Plug-in developer’s site hacked by ex-employee, and a Windows Zero-Day gets a micropodcast on episode 206 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Google Fined $57 Million by France
- Website of Popular WordPress Plugin Hacked by Former Employee
- Windows Zero-Day Gets Micropatch
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- PrepAway – An Interactive Environment for Vmware Certification Exams Preparation - September 12, 2019
- Is it Important to Communicate with Other Hackers Across the Globe? - September 11, 2019
- How to Protect your Online Data in 2019 - September 11, 2019