Google fined $57 million by France for GDPR violations, WPML WordPress Plug-in developer’s site hacked by ex-employee, and a Windows Zero-Day gets a micropodcast on episode 206 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Google Fined $57 Million by France
- Website of Popular WordPress Plugin Hacked by Former Employee
- Windows Zero-Day Gets Micropatch
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020