RDP vulnerabilities make new reverse RDP attacks possible, new Google Chrome extension warns users of leaked passwords, and OpenOffice and LibreOffice vulnerabilities on episode 214 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Reverse RDP Attack
- Google Chrome Extension to Monitor for Leaked Passwords
- OpenOffice Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019