MacOS zero-day flaw discovered but researcher won’t share with Apple, Google cautions Nest users against poor password practices, and Mozilla Firefox to get site isolation feature on episode 215 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- MacOS Apple Keychain Zero-Day, Research Not Sharing with Apple
- Google Warning Nest Security Camera Customers Against Weak Passwords
- Firefox to Get Site Isolation Feature
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019