Australian Parliament computer network compromised, new phishing attack using Google Translate, and Apple patches FaceTime bug as well as two zero-days Google says were exploited in the wild on episode 216 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Australian Parliament Computer Network Breached
- New Phishing Attack Uses Google Translate
- Google Warns That Two iOS Zero-Day Flaws Actively Exploited
- Apple Patches FaceTime Bug
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019