Interview with Karl Sigler, Security Research Manager for Trustwave SpiderLabs, on the recently disclosed vulnerability impacting Lifesize video products.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- About Trustwave SpiderLabs
- Overview of Lifesize products and the organizations that use them.
- Details on the Lifesize vulnerability and discovery.
- Implications of the vulnerability.
- Disclosing the flaw to the company.
- Walkthrough of Trustwave’s Proof-of-Concept exploit and POC release date.
You can read Trustwave’s blog post on the vulnerability here: https://www.trustwave.com/en-us/resources/blogs/spiderlabs-blog/lifesize-team-room-passport-networker-remote-os-command-injection/
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019