Lazarus Group targets Russian companies for the first time, Russian nation-state hackers have quickest breakout time, and a remote code execution flaw existed in WordPress of 6 years on episode 223 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Critical Flaw in WordPress Existed for 6 Years
- Lazarus Group Targets Russian Companies for the First Time
- Report: Russian State-Backed Hackers Are Fastest
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020