Lazarus Group targets Russian companies for the first time, Russian nation-state hackers have quickest breakout time, and a remote code execution flaw existed in WordPress of 6 years on episode 223 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Critical Flaw in WordPress Existed for 6 Years
- Lazarus Group Targets Russian Companies for the First Time
- Report: Russian State-Backed Hackers Are Fastest
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #247 - March 26, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #246 - March 25, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019