Microsoft Edge whitelists flash autorun on Facebook, WinRAR vulnerability existed for up to 19 years, and researcher Ken Munro says hackers could easy sink ships at seas on episode 225 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Microsoft Edge Secret Whitelist Allows Facebook to Autorun Flash
- Serious WinRAR Flaw Existed For Up To 19 Years
- Researcher: Hacker Could Sink Ships at Sea Easily
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020