Microsoft Edge whitelists flash autorun on Facebook, WinRAR vulnerability existed for up to 19 years, and researcher Ken Munro says hackers could easy sink ships at seas on episode 225 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Microsoft Edge Secret Whitelist Allows Facebook to Autorun Flash
- Serious WinRAR Flaw Existed For Up To 19 Years
- Researcher: Hacker Could Sink Ships at Sea Easily
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- 4 Real-Life Examples of Stolen Identity and How They Did It - July 23, 2019
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- ACH in the Payment API – An Overview - July 11, 2019