Microsoft Word bug allows attackers to bypass security defenses, Zerodium offering large payouts for cloud zero-days, and reportedly Chinese hackers targeted 27 universities for military secrets on episode 233 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Microsoft Word Bug Allows Anti-Malware Bypass
- Zerodium Offering Large Payouts for Cloud Zero-Days
- Chinese Hackers Targeted 27 Universities for Military Secrets
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019