New Ursnif banking malware variant, Microsoft Patch Tuesday addressed 2 zero-days actively attacked, and WordPress cart plugin XSS flaw under attack on episode 238 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Ursnif Variant Targeting Japan
- Patch Tuesday Update Addressed 2 Flaws Being Exploited
- WordPress E-Commerce XSS Flaw Under Attack
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020