New Ursnif banking malware variant, Microsoft Patch Tuesday addressed 2 zero-days actively attacked, and WordPress cart plugin XSS flaw under attack on episode 238 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Ursnif Variant Targeting Japan
- Patch Tuesday Update Addressed 2 Flaws Being Exploited
- WordPress E-Commerce XSS Flaw Under Attack
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019