New Ursnif banking malware variant, Microsoft Patch Tuesday addressed 2 zero-days actively attacked, and WordPress cart plugin XSS flaw under attack on episode 238 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Ursnif Variant Targeting Japan
- Patch Tuesday Update Addressed 2 Flaws Being Exploited
- WordPress E-Commerce XSS Flaw Under Attack
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019