Researchers demonstrate medical image altering exploit, Michigan hit with another large ransomware attack, and Samsung Galaxy s10 fooled by 3D printed fingerprint on episode 255 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Researchers Exploit Security Gaps in Medical Imaging Devices
- 5th Largest County in Michigan Corrupted by Ransomware
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Security Duped By 3D Printed Fingerprint
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020