Researchers demonstrate medical image altering exploit, Michigan hit with another large ransomware attack, and Samsung Galaxy s10 fooled by 3D printed fingerprint on episode 255 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Researchers Exploit Security Gaps in Medical Imaging Devices
- 5th Largest County in Michigan Corrupted by Ransomware
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Security Duped By 3D Printed Fingerprint
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019