HOYA Corporation releases cyber attack details, students hack school WiFi network, and banking trojan capitalizing on tax season on episode 257 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Jersey Students Hack School WiFi Network to Skip Testing
- Japan’s HOYA Corporation Releases Details of Cyber Attack
- Hackers Capitalize on Tax Season with Banking Trojan
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020