in this article we show you how to use your phone when a button no longer works, the app name is AssistiveTouch and helps you use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if you have trouble touching the screen or pressing the buttons.
Turn on AssistiveTouch
Use AssistiveTouch to perform gestures that are difficult for you. You can also use a compatible adaptive accessory (such as a joystick) together with AssistiveTouch to interact with your iOS device.
Go to Settings > General > Accessibility. Turn on AssistiveTouch.
If you want to turn AssistiveTouch on or off from any screen, use the accessibility shortcut. Here’s how:
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut.
- Select AssistiveTouch to enable Triple-click Home.
- Press the Home button three times consecutively to turn AssistiveTouch on or off.
If you need to adjust the speed required for Triple-click Home, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Home-click Speed.
Here is a video showing you how to set up AssistiveTouch
Latest posts by William Fieldhouse (see all)
- A John McAfee-Backed ICO Exposed Thousands of Peoples Documents Due to Security Blunder - April 26, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #13 - April 17, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #12 - April 16, 2018