According to Adobe and PageFair post, totally 198 million monthly active users use ad blocker to block ads on websites.
Between 2013 and 2015 Firefox users using ad blockers raised from 34 million to 48 million users.
While Google Chrome increased 51% from Q2 2014 to Q2 2015 reaching 126 million monthly active users.
Ad block users caused damages of $21.8 billion (€19.6 billion) in the first half of 2015.
Raise In Ad Block Usage:
United States: 48% during the last year, increasing 45 million monthly active users during Q2 2015.
Europe: 35% during the last year, increasing 77 million monthly active users during Q2 2015.
Usage Of Ad Blocking Software:
United States: Oregon comes highest with 16.4% in using Ad blocking software and Washington DC comes last with 8.2% in using Ad blocking software.
Europe: Greece comes highest in using Ad blocking software and Slovakia comes last in using Ad blocking software.
Reasons for using ad blocker.
- No trust on ad delivering networks with their personal information
- To many ads running on single website
When it comes to mobile only 1.6% of all mobiles use ad blocking software in Q2015.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- How to choose a reliable VPN provider for 2019 - January 23, 2019
- How To Ensure Spam Protection And Secure Your Website - January 8, 2019
- Watch Netflix Content From Wherever - December 10, 2018