Here we have episode 32 of our daily podcast. For daily updates you can subscribe via iTunes here
If you would like to add our latest hacking news podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do the following:
- Open Alexa App on your phone/device
- Go to Settings > Flash Briefing.
- Click Get more Flash Briefing content.
- Search for “Latest Hacking News”
- Click on the link for the feed and click Enable Skill to add it to your Flash Briefing.
Todays Agenda is as follows:
- Vulnerability in Desktop Application Framework
- Google Project Zero Claims Microsoft Edge ACG Defense Flawed
- Mozilla Firefox Implements Password-less Sign-in
- Chili’s Restaurant Credit Card Breach