Cisco to buy Duo for $2.34 billion, DEF CON kids election hacking contest and MikroTik Routers cryptocurrency miner infection on episode 91 of our daily podcast.
Todays Agenda is as follows:
- Cisco to Buy Duo for $2.35 Billion
- DEF CON Election Website Hacking Contest For Kids
- MikroTik Routers Hit with CoinHive Cryptominer
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- ACH in the Payment API – An Overview - July 11, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019