Cisco to buy Duo for $2.34 billion, DEF CON kids election hacking contest and MikroTik Routers cryptocurrency miner infection on episode 91 of our daily podcast.
Todays Agenda is as follows:
- Cisco to Buy Duo for $2.35 Billion
- DEF CON Election Website Hacking Contest For Kids
- MikroTik Routers Hit with CoinHive Cryptominer
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020