Out of Black Hat USA 2018 AI-powered malware, breaking macOS firewalls and mixed signal side-channel attacks. Plus a WhatsApp flaw lets attackers alter messages.
Episode 95 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- WhatsApp Vulnerability Allows Attackers to Alter Messages
- Black Hat USA: IBM Developed AI Powered Malware
- Black Hat USA: Patrick Wardle Demonstrates Breaking Through macOS Firewalls
- Black Hat USA: Mixed Signal Microcontroller Side-Channel Attacks
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019