Microsoft seizes Russian phishing sites, new ransomware making a fortune, a smart plug vulnerability and a new malware search engine on episode 104 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Microsoft Seizes Russian Hackers’ Phishing Sites
- New Ransomware in Highly Targeted Campaign
- IoT Electrical Outlet Vulnerability
- CrowdStrike Announces Malware Search Engine
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020