Attempts to compromise the DNC voter database, Facebook’s VPN removed for privacy violations, Adobe issues critical patches and Microsoft issues Spectre-class mitigations on episode 105 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- DNC Reports Attempt to Compromise It’s Voter Database
- Adobe Issues Unscheduled Photoshop Patch
- Microsoft Rolls Out New Spectre-Class Vulnerability Mitigations
- Facebook’s VPN App Removed From App Store for Violating Privacy Policies
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #247 - March 26, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #246 - March 25, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019