Air Canada breach exposes passport numbers, simple malware displays unique features and an old vulnerability still impacting medical equipment on episode 110 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Air Canada Breach Exposes Passport Numbers
- BusyGasper, Simple Yet Effective Spyware
- 4 Year Old Misfortune Cookie Vulnerability Reemerges in Medical Equipment
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020