Banking trojans in Google Play outed by cybersecurity researchers on Twitter and a health insurance company accused of destroying evidence in hacking lawsuit on episode 113 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Banking Trojans Still Rampant in Google Play
- Health Insurance Company Accused of Destroying Evidence in Data Breach Case
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020