Russian hacker in US custody to be charged for JPMorgan hack, Iranian surveillance operation discovered and vulnerabilities found in two VPN clients on episode 117 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Iranian Surveillance Operation Discovered, Active Since 2016
- Privilege Escalation Bugs Found in Two VPN Clients
- Russian Hacker Extradited to US, Charged for JPMorgan Hack
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020