Cold Boot attacks are back, a Nigerian email scammer gets sentenced and 2 billion devices still vulnerable to old Bluetooth flaws on episode 121 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Cold Boot Attack Impacts Most Modern Systems
- Nigerian Email Scammer Sentenced to 5 Years
- 2 Billion Devices Still Vulnerable to BlueBorne Attacks
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020