A zero-day flaw exposes surveillance cameras, Altaba agrees to Yahoo breach class-action settlement and Facebook expands bug bounty program on episode 123 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Zero-Day Flaw Compromises CCTV Surveillance Cameras
- Yahoo Breach Class-Action Settlement
- Facebook Expands Bug Bounty Program
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- 5 Robust Cybersecurity Practices for Your Email Marketing Campaigns - December 5, 2019
- 5 Insider Threat Solutions You Should Follow in 2019 - November 29, 2019
- Data Breaches That Occurred in 2019 and How Cybersecurity Frameworks Can Work To Prevent Them - November 25, 2019