A zero-day flaw exposes surveillance cameras, Altaba agrees to Yahoo breach class-action settlement and Facebook expands bug bounty program on episode 123 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Zero-Day Flaw Compromises CCTV Surveillance Cameras
- Yahoo Breach Class-Action Settlement
- Facebook Expands Bug Bounty Program
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020