US State Department email system hacked, Judge rejects paperless voting machine ban though convinced they are vulnerable and Pegasus spyware being used illegally on episode 124 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- US State Department Email Hack Confirmed
- Georgia US Judge Rules to Go Forward with E-Voting Machines
- Citizen Lab Says Pegasus Spyware Used Unethically, NSO Group Says Nope
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020